Creating custom tattoos is all we do, and your imagination is the fuel that drives us! We steer clear of filling your head with design ideas; instead, we rely on your own unique sense.
So before coming in, take some time to think about what you want. Bring with you the photos, images, drawings, and anything else that has inspired your design ideas. All of this will form the solid foundation we’ll use to create your design.
We’re open 7 days a week and we welcome all walk-ins, but we urge you to make an appointment. That’s because when you book an appointment, we use the information you provide us to get ready for you, and you can also use the time ahead of your appointment to get ready for an unforgettable tattoo experience!
Here’s what you should know before you make your appointment:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- We offer a free consultation as part of our appointment process
- After the free consultation, you will need to make a deposit of $50 to book your appointment. This entire amount goes toward the total price of the tattoo.
- You can schedule your appointment by filling out our online booking form.
Understanding what’s behind your price is important. What exactly are you paying for? A complete tattoo experience that includes your comfort in the hands of an experienced professional who takes pride in custom-designing the quality tattoo that you desire and deserve.
We don’t just plunk you down in a grubby chair! Our environment is welcoming and clean – featuring great décor, music, and the highest sterilization standards. Every one of our talented artists has many years of experience. They are among the best tattooists in the industry, and they continually invest in themselves to improve their technique and gain new skills.
Rest assured that you’re getting what you pay for: a comfortable, high-quality experience with a skillful artist who takes the time to custom-design the tattoo of your dreams.
Before you actually sit with your chosen artist, be sure to:
- Complete your free consultation
- Pay the $50 minimum deposit with the artist
- Choose your design and pull together any inspiring ideas for it
- Check to make sure you have no scars or sunburn in the area you want tattooed
- Bring your government ID that proves you’re 18 or older
And on the day of your appointment:
- Be sure to eat something
- Don’t take any blood thinners
- Don’t drink any alcohol
When you arrive, we’ll make you feel comfortable and answer any questions. Your artist will carefully draw your tattoo design on you so that you can see how it will look, then they’ll do what they do best!
Our artists are friendly and talkative and will chat with you throughout the experience or are happy to work quietly if you prefer.
Once the tattooing is complete, your artist will give you plenty of time to feast your eyes and be amazed! They’ll answer any questions and provide you with aftercare instructions so that you’re good to go!
Your Shout Out
We expect that your new tattoo will be worthy of full blast! If you agree, do your friends and us a favor by sharing your fresh pics and high praise on our social media spots – and thanks much!